The Grupo Financiero Ficohsa regional CSR committee comprises of a president and four directors, one for each areas of the CSR strategic model of the organization. Each director is in charge of reviewing and approving the report, including the materiality chapter
The protection of customer information is a priority for Ficohsa, which is why during 2017 different training sessions were held for employees in order to comply with the Information Security Policy:
- Virtual course on Information Security for all officials and employees at the regional level.
- Face-to-face training for Information Security Ambassadors.
- Face-to-face training for external personnel.
Awareness campaigns were also carried out:
- Distribution of messages on best practices in information protection and threat identification to customers, employees and officials in the region.
- Placement of posters in the main buildings of GFF Honduras.