As part of the 2016 materiality analysis, Ficohsa implemented different actions to meet the expectations of its stakeholders regarding customer service.
Higher Standards in Customer Service ProcessesWith the main objective of reforming the customer experience when visiting the branches and calling Ficohsa´s Call Center, different service measurement methodologies were implemented, among them:
- Mystery Shopper (Cliente oculto)
- Monthly coaching of customer service staff
- Periodic telephone surveys
- Onboarding. Measurement of customer experience
- Frequent service workshops with the Front Office team (first customer contact)
Constant monitoring of the different aspects essential to meet and exceed customer expectations has allowed us to improve the standardization of customer service on a large scale, differentiating us from our competitors.
Better Performance in Response Times
The following activities are carried out in order to increase response times:
- Transfer of transactions to alternate points (TENGO) and not a bank branch
- Implementation of improvements for the automatic approval of banking and credit card transactions
- Identification of root causes of complaints filed to reduce incidents
- Modifications in service scripts that allow to reduce the time of attention
- Improve the effectiveness of management processing.
In order to strengthen customer service, Ficohsa measures its service level under the Net Promoter Score (NPS) methodology on an annual and quarterly basis, which calculates the net rate of recommendation of Ficohsa’s customers and their relevant competence in financial services, customer service, network/coverage service, products and price.
In this way Ficohsa strengthens its commitment to provide excellent service to its customers.
BRANDS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
To the extent that GFF has strengthened, our Products and Services have also internationalized at an accelerated pace. Our client portfolio includes them in an important international network of banks and agencies, with subsidiaries in the United States and a modern and technological electronic banking system.
PERSONAL BANK AND COMMERCIAL BANK PRODUCTS
- Current Account
- Savings Account
- Term deposits
- Credit Facilities: - Line of Credit - Consumer Loan - Mortgage Loan - Factoring - Credit Cards
- Visa International Debit Card
- Certified Check
- International Money Orders
- Local ACH on-line transfers
- International Transfers
- Credit and Collection Letters
- Payment promise or Bonds
- Bank Guarantees
Ficohsa customers can quickly and securely carry out bank operations, at convenient times, using any of our digital channels such as Interbanca, Honduras’ first Online Banking, Ficohsa App available for Apple and Andoid devices, SARA (Automatic Agile Response Service) available on Facebook and Twitter.
In addition, we have a wide network of FicoRed and BanRed24 ATMs strategically located and a network of bank correspondents through TENGO.
TENGO is a mobile application and an additional point of service for Ficohsa´s customers that provides ease to customers and non-customers to perform financial transactions at service points. These points are places such as gas stations, supermarkets, pharmacies, convenience stores among others, this helps towards financial inclusion to people with limited or no access to banks.
POINTS OF SERVICE
TELLERS WITH 24/7 SERVICE