NEW EMPLOYEE RECRUITMENT AND TURNOVER
At present, Grupo Financiero Ficohsa has 5945 employees. Of these, 4220 work in Honduras, 247 in Panama, 635 in Guatemala and 744 in Nicaragua. Of the total, women represent 57% and men the other 43%, directly impacting on one of the goals of Goal 10 of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG´s), which is to reduce inequality within and between countries by ensuring equal opportunities and reducing inequality of outcomes, including by eliminating discriminatory laws, policies and practices and promoting appropriate legislation, policies and measures in this regard.
Currently, the entire process of attracting and selecting talent at Ficohsa is carried out through the Selection Module of Success Factor’s Human Talent System, which allows for a more automated, structured, orderly and interactive process with applicants.
Each recruiter publishes their assigned vacancies, performs searches by associating candidates to them and then moving them from status to status according to the steps that the selection process indicates. The administration of the process through this tool helps to obtain the information and status of each position in a timely manner as well as to identify each applicant to take full advantage of the database that this innovative system offers.
PERCENTAGE OF HIGH EXECUTIVES FROM THE LOCAL COMMUNITY
The recruitment and selection of local personnel is an advantage that strengthens the human capital of the institution, since it improves the capacity of the company by knowing the local needs and the flexibility to adapt to them. The use of diversity and local inclusion as a corporate strategy in the countries where we operate is one of the added values that the group has in its methods for identifying the best talent and covering the processes that will generate a response to the expectations of stakeholders.
We promote an environment where employees can reach their maximum potential, increasing organizational performance, preparing talent for the future, transforming the culture of service and ensuring a healthy work environment to generate business results.
The pride of belonging to the institution is one of the characteristics of Grupo Financiero Ficohsa’s employees. This allows for empathy towards the organization, loyalty, satisfactory work environments, empowered, trained and involved personnel in their assignments, among other characteristics, generates an acceptable and healthy turnover rate.