The De Mi Tierra program is a tripartite alliance between Ficohsa, Supermercados La Colonia and the Fundación para el Desarrollo Empresarial (Foundation for Business Development) (FUNDER). This alliance aims to provide financing, technical training and a safe market for the marketing of high quality products.
The DE Mi Tierra program seeks to support:
- The national production of quality.
- Food security.
- The financial stability and sustainability of families from different communities, whose source of income depends on the countryside.
- The trustfund represents a source of work for direct and indirect beneficiaries.
- Fast process on credit loaning at considerable rates for producers.
- Market guarantee for producers.
More than 50 communities has benn benefited from 10 states: Intibucá, La Paz, Francisco Morazán, El Paraíso, Choluteca, Santa Bárbara, Comayagua, Ocotepque, Valle y Cortés. Loaning more than 1234 credits with more than L 102 million lempiras. (4.25( million dollars) wich benefits more than 800 producers directly and 5,000 indirectly.